Minimum 2 years of experience as a Controls Engineer
Venteon is currently seeking a Controls Engineer to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Beaverton, MI
Requirements of the Controls Engineer
Benefits of the Controls Engineer
- Working knowledge of controls (PLC, HMI, and Motion Controlled Programs)
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering design practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills on a technical level.
- A minimum requirement for this position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Make necessary electrical panel layout drawings, electrical designs and electrical CAD schematics to ensure design meets industry and regulatory standards and project requirements.
- Make appropriate calculations, research performance standards and component selection to ensure design specifications are met.
- Design various sections of equipment to meet required specifications.
- Prepare bills of material and other paperwork per internal standards.
- Attend and participate in design reviews for evaluation of work order requirements to design, and cost implications.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.