5 plus years of experience as a ControllerVenteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Controller for a leading manufacturing company located in the St. Louis, MO area. This position will plan and direct the accounting and controlling operations as well as statutory and internal reporting of the company. Requirements of the Controller
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Eight years or more of comparable experience required.
- 5 plus years of Controller level experience
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation preferred.
- MBA or Master s in Accounting preferred.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the finane company s performance.
- Produces the annual budget and forecasts; reports significant budget differences to management.
- Provides planning and financial analysis of capital investments, pricing decisions, operations, profit planning, Orders and sales forecasts, expense budgets and cost standards.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.