The Business Analyst will be responsible in consulting with business unit management and personnel to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems. Other duties includes:
- Define IT solutions to various business needs and communicate in clear terms to business unit management the IT solution alternatives and assist them in their decision making
- Create and update business process documents and maintain same in DCS in Plex
- Create requirements document, functional specification documents, unit and integrated test scenario documents and other relevant artifacts necessary for implementation of IT solutions
Project and Task Management
- Partner with IT SME and business sponsors to create project objectives and implementation roadmaps
- Create and maintain project plans to implement approved IT projects
- Monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders
- Communicate and coordinate reports and other technical development from geographically dispersed teams and manage the team members
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving day-to-day IT issues through timely response to the Help Desk/Plex USR system
- Create or update end user training documents and guides
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Support gate review process
Nice to haves:
- 2 years of experience in supporting enterprise applications (ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, HRIS) and 4 BS or BSBA degree.
- Must be willing to travel (Domestic and International)
- Strong functional knowledge in core ERP products
- Plex OnlineERP experience a plus
- Discrete Manufacturing (Inventory, WIP)
- Process Manufacturing (Process execution, Product development, Quality)
- Warehouse Management
- Intermediate understanding of financial processes / transactions (P2P, O2C, etc.)
- Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA)
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) (preferred)
- Order Management and Pricing (preferred)
- Purchasing (preferred)
- Knowledge of SQL, REST/Json, ODBC, Web Services
- Advance knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Key to being successful in this role:
- Willingness to learn, implement and support new applications and technologies
- Knowledge integrated Security systems and Standardization control
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone based task management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment and support multiple internal customers maintaining a 24/7 customer service approach to the companies end users
- Ability to work well collaboratively
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.