Our client is looking for Business Systems Analyst with Guidewire Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes, develops and leads the execution of efficient and cost effective project plans for system design within limited area of responsibility. Lead intermediate level projects established as corporate priorities.
a. Prepares project plan by gathering, analyzing and making recommendations based on client input. Coordinate with client throughout project lifecycle.
b. Acts as the subject matter expert.
c. Maintains a mutual understanding of project direction with programming staff.
d. Balances project priorities and ensures deadlines are met through effective management of scope creep.
2. Designs business application solutions by interfacing with the client and internal resources within limited area of responsibility.
a. Creates supporting documentation for new application features and functions.
b. Designs and develops high-level functional requirements for new development and enhancements of applications, products, and services.
c. Transforms functional requirements into system specifications by writing clear and concise application requirements documents.
3. Tests and implements the application, product, and/or service and provides the programmer/developer with feedback throughout project lifecycle.
a. Defines detailed test plan and acceptance criteria.
b. Participates in problem definition, analysis, and develops creative and cost effective solutions.
4. May effectively coordinate and execute end user training.
5. May effectively facilitate successful moderate problem resolution along with system enhancement and provide support within multiple areas of Information Technology.
6. May provide leadership to junior staff through guidance and training.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum requirement for this position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.