Venteon Finance is hiring an ASSISTANT GM OF HUMAN RESOURCES to provide support in the Metro Detroit area.
This is a position of high authority and visibility in the organization. You will support the North American Organization (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil) and interface directly with the parent company overseas.
POSITION TYPE: Full time. Direct Hire. Onsite. Salary commensurate with education, presentation, and skill level. Performance bonus eligible.
Requirements of the Assistant GM of Human Resources
Duties of the Assistant GM of Human Resources:
- Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree w/ focus in Human Resources is preferred.
- Corporate work experience managing HR for a global Automotive manufacturer.
- 15+ years of high level Human Resources Management work experience required with previous experience supporting multiple countries. Japanese language skills would be helpful.
- A well rounded background that includes union/non-union work environments, compliance, compensation/benefits development, talent acquisition, KPI s/Metrics, Kaizen, etc.
- Strong organizational development skills. Ability to supervise a team.
- Technical: Advanced Excel including graphs, etc. Power Point presentation skills. HRIS systems experience.
- A person willing to work through global challenges such as interacting with people in different time zones, gaining an understanding of other cultures and languages and travel as needed (25%) to support objectives.
- Provide guidance and leadership for the manufacturing company for North America.
- Lead organizational development and deliver effective organizational change for assigned areas.
- Drive organizational compliance with all relevant laws and regulations and provide guidance.
- Collaborate with leadership on the development and implementation of cost savings activities, strategies, policies/procedures, and reporting.
- Support executive decisions by using data analytics and HR metrics.
- Oversee the development and improvement of compensation and training programs; pay structures/policies, performance evaluations, executive compensation programs, short-term and long-term incentives, and training/development programs.
- Oversee the development, administration, and improvement of benefits, the payroll function, and talent acquisition.
- Implement and manage HR projects: Strategy development, reporting, auditing, KPI s, delivery of key initiatives as required to meet business objectives.
- Drive optimization by being actively engaged in continuous improvement efforts (Kaizen).
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to MLudwig@venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.