Venteon Finance is currently seeking an ASSISTANT PLANT CONTROLLER for a stable manufacturing client in Alma, MI.
REQUIREMENTS of the ASSISTANT PLANT CONTROLLER role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the ASSISTANT PLANT CONTROLLER
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of related experience
- Plant level Manufacturing accounting experience
- Standard Costing experience
- ERP Systems knowledge
- Standard cost maintenance
- Assist in the formulation and management of internal controls (SOX)
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and capital requests
- Participate in preparation for audits and physical inventories
- Assist Controller with intercompany balances (reconciliations)
- Assist controller with preparation of monthly reporting requirements
- All other duties as assigned
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.