VENTEON Finance is hiring an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST to provide temporary support for a global company in the Wixom, MI area. Assist the current Accounting team in generating invoices, posting cash receipts, reconciling | resolving account differences, managing automotive web portals, and following up to collect payments.
POSITION TYPE: Full time. Hybrid work schedule: In office 3 days remote 2 days. Open ended contract position.
PAY: $24.00 to $28.00 per hour based on education, years of experience and skill level.
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
Duties of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Bookkeeping preferred. Will also consider non degreed with solid Accounts Receivable skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP, debits and credits required. General ledger/ journal entry skills a plus.
- 4 or more years of work experience in accounting that includes work in billing, cash, and collections.
- Knowledge of general ledger.
- Technical Skills: MS Office with strong Excel capability and Experience with MS Dynamics AX or another ERP system required.
- Good analysis skills.
- Gather information needed and generate invoices for parts and services taking inventory counts in consideration.
- Invoicing includes standard and complex invoicing.
- Manage Automotive clients web portals by uploading invoices, monitoring payment status, and retrieving payment details.
- Accurately apply cash to client accounts.
- Provide support for AR questions. Reconcile and resolve account differences.
- Analyze AR Aging and follow up to resolve barriers and collect payments.
- Work with Manager on escalated issues. Interface with Accounting and Sales teams regarding A/R as needed.
- Provide support for the month end closing process.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to MLudwig@venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position. At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.