Venteon Finance is currently seeking an ACCOUNTING MANAGER for an established and growing company located in the Oakland County. This role will oversee all accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll.
REQUIREMENTS of the Accounting Manager role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- 5 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge General Ledger experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Ensure compliance with GAAP standards and company policies and procedures
- Assist in preparing and analyzing financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Manage the month-end closing process and ensure the timely and accurate reporting of financial results
- Manage and mentor a team of accounting professionals
- Prepare and review journal entries as needed
- Oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Other duties and projects as assigned
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.