10 plus years of Accounting Manager experience Venteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accounting Manager for a leading retail company located in the metro Detroit area. This position will be responsible for the overall accounting function for the organization.Requirements of the Senior Accounting Manager
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounting Manager
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA (a plus)
- 10 plus years of experience in a leadership role. Retail experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Expert in developing and maintaining accounting procedures and accounting controls.
- Able to wear many hats and prioritize work flow according to demands.
- Strong leadership skills
- Responsible for leading the accounting operation functions
- Responsible for mentoring, managing and evaluating a team of up to 20 individuals.
- Set priorities for the department and guide process using technical accounting expertise.
- Oversee the timely preparation of accurate financial statement and reports in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee daily Treasury Management/Forecasting and Analysis
- Ensure that monthly Income Statement/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow analysis and reconciliations are done accurately and timely.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.