2 plus years of experience as an AccountantVenteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Accountant for a leading manufacturing company located in the Ann Arbor area. This position will be responsible for understanding and applying accounting principles and procedures, coordinating month end closing procedures, the analysis of nancial information, and preparation of accurate and timely nancial reports and statements.Requirements of the Senior Accountant
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 4 years of position related experience.
- Preferably some public accounting experience.
- Excel skills are required including pivot tables and v-lookup.
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts and methods.
- Lead month-end and year-end closing of the general ledger and ensures the balancing of all related accounts as well as related analysis.
- Analyze inventory related activities for the corporation including participating in physical inventory.
- Assist in the veri cation of the accuracy and data integrity of monthly, quarterly, and annual nancial reporting packages.
- Analyze and report actual to budget performance monthly for sales, margin, import variances and SG&A.
- Assist in the quarterly and year end audit, primarily related to working with external auditors to ensure they are receiving required documentation for nancial audit.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.