Venteon is currently seeking a 3rd Shift CNC Operator to fill an opening with a Growing Company in Rochester, New Hampshire The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience.
Are you looking to advance your career as a CNC Operator. If so we have a great opportunity for CNC Operators If you would would like to become a part of fast growing team that focuses on innovation. The pay rate will depend on your experience.
We currently have all shifts available For the CNC Operators in various location throughout New Hampshire.
Summary of the CNC Operator
Operators to run a variety of CNC equipment in our production shop in Newington, NH. Experience with 2,3 and 4 axis machines is preferred, as well as both mill and lathe experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities of the CNC Operator
- Maintain and operate a variety of CNC equipment on the production floor.
- Adjust ensure parts are meeting quality requirements.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with organization standards and legal regulations.
- Safely utilize a variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines.
- Move materials and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to identify and replace any broken or worn tools and make tool offsets.
- Visual inspection of surfaces to find defects.
Education and or Experience of the CNC Operator
Working Conditions of the CNC Operator
- Minimum 2+ years- experience as a CNC Machine Operator Level III or equivalent.
- Machinist apprenticeship highly desired.
- Technical college work preferred.
- Machine Operation Experience.
- Has operated at least two of these types of machines proficiently.
- Horizontal Machining Centers, Vertical Machining (including multi axis) or CNC Lathes (multi-turrets).
- A good attitude along with a desire to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED is required. Certification in precision manufacturing or a related field is a plus.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience with CNC Machines (Vertical, or, Horizontal, or lathe machining centers).
- Demonstrated experience with calipers, micrometers, micro height gauges, and blueprint readings. Ability to edit and alter tool offsets.
- Basic understanding of shop mathematics and computers.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to grow and learn in an ever-evolving industry.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet for the duration of the shift.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
Benefits for the CNC Technician
- Ability to grow and advance within the company
- Direct training with Electrical Engineers which could open the opportunity to become an Electrical Engineer.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance
- Pet Insurance
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.