Job Category: 6 - Skilled Trades
Job Number: JO00023054
VENTEON is hiring a 2nd Shift Material Handler position for a client in Auburn Hills, MI
POSITION TYPE: 90 Day Contract to Hire
PAY RATE: $16.00-$19.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience. Overtime at time and one half.
HOURS: 1st Shift 2:00 p.m. 10:30 p.m.
Requirement of the 2nd Shift Material Handler position
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ year's working within a manufacturing facility
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must have reliable transportation
- Incorporate regrind in correct % and keep grinders clean.
- Have all materials correctly labeled. Identify correct quantities of material to be mixed for the job. Log material lot # s on to P-charts.
- Make sure regrind is used from stock.
- Keep foreman advised of any shortages of materials needed.
- Keep dryers full and set at correct temperature for material being dried.
- Keep all mixing and loading areas clean.
- Cut and grind scrap that cannot be ground at molding machines.
- Keep foreman advised of any machine producing excessive scrap.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.