2ND SHIFT MACHINE REPAIR TECHNICIAN - PLYMOUTH, MICHIGAN AREA
A Leading Automotive Supplier in the Plymouth, Michigan area needs a 2nd Shift Machine Repair Technician. This client is preferring candidates experienced working with Metal Stamping Presses. A Journeyman s Card in Machine Repair is desired but not required. This is a Full Time, Permanent, Direct Hire Position offering Competitive Compensation, Bonus Potential, Good Benefits, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation.
- Maintains machine tools in a satisfactory condition and at tolerances set forth by the original manufacturer. Performs, Plumbing, HVAC, and other miscellaneous repair work on shifts where the individual semi-skilled trades are not available.
- Repair, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting of Metal Stamping Presses including - Progressive, Transfer, Deep Draw etc.
- Makes mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs to machine tools and various pieces of equipment. Rebuild pumps, cylinders, various valves.
- Installs, adjusts, and observes the proper operation of bearings of all types while making use of and observing the recommended shaft, housing fits, the bearing application and loading. Must understand gearing and gear trains to maintain presses and related equipment.
- Must understand lubricants and modern lubrication systems to troubleshoot and maintain the same. Must have knowledge of blueprint reading for ordering needed repair parts for machines and to replace stock.
- Must Have Previous Experience as a Machine Repair or Maintenance Technician in a Manufacturing Plant.
- Knowledgeable in the Repair, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Metal Stamping Presses.
- Must have knowledge of blueprint reading for ordering needed repair parts for machines and to replace stock.
- Experienced making Mechanical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Repairs to Presses, Machine Tools and various pieces of Plant Equipment.
- 5-10 years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, or completed accredited apprenticeship program. A Journeyman s Card in Machine Repair is desired but not required for this position.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: GHubbard@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.