2ND SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED - FT. WAYNE, INDIANA AREA
A Leading Automotive Supplier in the Ft. Wayne, Indiana area needs a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician. This is a Full Time, Permanent, Direct Hire Positions offering Competitive Compensation, Bonus Potential, Good Benefits, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation.
- Machine diagnostics/trouble-shooting & repair
- Machine installation & set up procedures
- Perform welding & fabrication as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance (PM's) procedures related to all manufacturing equipment
- Machine/equipment rebuilds
- Perform all facility-related repairs and/or project work as assigned
- Responsible for completing and turning in all maintenance related documentation including but not limited to daily log sheets for TPM's and all required Control Plans and Downtime logs
- Coordinate with other resources (Supervisors/Managers) time, material and equipment required to perform necessary work as needed
- Must be self-driven, with minimal supervision Willing to work overtime as needed
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent years of experience in this or a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- (Preferred) Associate degree in a technical field and/or other related formal course work
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- 1 - 3 years' experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical & welding Excellent trouble-shooting/problem solving skills & experience
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: GHubbard@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.