2ND & 3RD SHIFT FANUC ROBOT TECHNICIAN'S NEEDED - NOVI, MICHIGAN
A Leading Automotive Supplier in the Novi, Michigan area is in need of 2nd and 3rd Shift Fanuc Robot Technician's. Prospective candidates will Program Fanuc Robots & work with Weld Fixtures among other tasks. These are Full Time, Permanent, Direct Hire Positions offering Competitive Hourly Compensation, Off Shift Premium, Paid Vacation and Good Benefits!!
$7,500.00 Sign On Bonus!!!
Supports manufacturing by improving department efficiency in a safe, high quality and productive manner, and is accountable for quality and housekeeping goals by following through on issues from start to finish and ensure the corrective action is in place. The incumbent is responsible for a variety of tasks which ensure the efficiency and reliability of all Company tooling or production equipment and processes.
- Service, maintain, repair, install and test new or existing equipment and verify conformance to specifications. (Robot/Welding/Fixtures)
- Complete repairs, modifications and installations as required.
- Provide plant support in troubleshooting of process problems including root cause and completes quality improvements as required to maintain part standards of quality. Establish cross functional team for reliability issues
- Deal extensively with production team and other support groups as well as vendors (both parts suppliers and equipment suppliers).
- Department support for testing, repairing and calibrating electric or electronic components. Validates reliability issues with components and investigates repeat component failures.
- Enter all breakdown details into the Maintenance PM database by end of shift
- Carries out preventative maintenance procedures as laid out by the Company and the manufacturer s specifications.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities; repairs and systems improvements (optimization). Documents improvements and analysis data, ensure swift and effective implementation.
- Analyze, record and chart documentation required for maintenance records and projects. Establishes benchmarks and shares improvement opportunities with department Shift Leader.
- Establish and follow-up full project implementation including timing, concept, feasibility, design, specifications, construction and commissioning.
- Prepare drawings, material specifications to requisition as required by vendors or other departments.
- Assist in developing and maintaining preventative/predictive maintenance procedures.
- Support or conduct training for and implementation of cross-functional repairs to equipment that includes electrical, mechanical, tooling etc. provided that it can be done safely.
- Takes part in the continuous improvement process to improve productivity and quality (provides suggestions at team meetings, understands losses and gives ideas/solutions, participates in trials/experiments, volunteers on committee or focus group activities, etc.) and focuses on solutions.
- Attends departmental and plant-wide communication meetings as scheduled.
- Attends training as scheduled.
- Fanuc Robotic Expertise is needed.
- Will be responsible for Programming Robots & working with Weld Fixtures.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Fanuc Robot experience is Required
- Minimum of 1 year of Spot and Mig Welding wither manual or in an automated assembly
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how job performance affects product quality and customer satisfaction
- Experience on the cut & etch processes an asset.
- Must have experience in, and practices the 5S methodology
- Proven ability to interact well with co-workers and promote the Team attitude.
- Ability to understand, anticipate and follow direction while exercising maturity of judgement.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and with a variable workload
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime in a fast-paced environment in order to meet customer requirements
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from all interested parties
- Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, instructions, procedures and guidelines
- Able to work well with power cutting tools, torches, air chisels and ultra-sonic weld inspection equipment
- Able to calculate figures and amounts, such as percentages and proportions
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and tact
- Time management skills to include prioritizing and meeting deadlines with limited direct supervision
- Capable in necessary computer use and computer software to perform job
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: GHubbard@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.