VENTEON is hiring a 1st Shift Tool Room Support (Apprentice) for a client in Auburn Hills, MI
POSITION TYPE: 90 Day Contract to Hire
PAY RATE: $18.00-$20.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience. Overtime at time and one half.
HOURS: 1st Shift 6:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
Requirement of the 1st Shift Tool Room Support (Apprentice)
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be mechanically inclined
- This position often requires overtime and working on the weekend
- Responsible for minor tool revisions requiring light mill, surface grinder, lathe work and/or radial arm drill work
- Performs insert change over to support production.
- Performs preventative maintenance of tools recently run by production.
- Responsible for proper storage of molds, including retrieving and returning molds to the proper storage location.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Experience working on plastic injection molds
- Must be able to lift and or move up to 30 pounds
- Perform miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as directed.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume in Word format to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.