Job Category: 2 - Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: JO10000436
Venteon is currently looking for a Quality Manager with a manufacturing client in Livonia, MI. Summary:The Quality Manager position works directly with all departments, analyzing all processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection.Requirements of the Quality Manager
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- B.S. Degree in related Engineering discipline
- 3 years of minimum experience with quality engineering and quality systems
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Disposition nonconforming material (internal and supplier).
- Review suppliers purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- Establish and revise, as necessary, essential Quality Documentation relative to PPAP activity including PFMEA, Process Flow Diagrams, PFD, Control Plans, Gage R&R Studies, etc.