VENTEON Finance is hiring a Sr. Payroll / Payroll Tax Specialist to provide support in the Troy, MI area. You will take part in high volume, multistate payroll processing activities and interface with manufacturing plants across the Unites States.
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire. In office during training period. 4 days/Hybrid 1 day per week after training period.
PAY: 65,000 annual to $75,000 annual depending on education, years of experience and skill level. Great benefits package provided!
Requirements of the Payroll / Payroll Tax Specialist:
Duties of the Payroll/Payroll Tax Specialist
- A minimum of an Associate Degree is highly desired.
- Prior Payroll experience in a multi-plant environment.
- Experience with SAP HR/Payroll software needed.
- Full cycle timely and accurate processing of salaried payroll for multiple locations.
- Experience with payroll tax forms 940/941, W2 and 1095-C and 1094-C. Processing quarterly and annual tax filings. Able to handle payroll tax compliance.
- Able to collaborate with managers across the organization, supporting and training staff as needed.
- Experience managing pre and post-tax benefit deductions.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Manage salaried payroll and supporting the same for locations across North America.
- Provide direct support for HR/ Payroll associates by sharing knowledge, helping with problems, producing resolutions, and ensuring that the payroll process is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll distribution for all USA locations.
- Process payrolls for all locations, while managing direct deposits for all USA locations.
- Support Human Resources team with accurate benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments, levies, health saving accounts, 401K, and flexible spending accounts.
- Responsible for running reports and completing quarterly and annual tax filings for the USA.
- Manage tax rate updates within SAP payroll system.
- Responsible for W-2 log, rehires, social security updates, name changes, employee record changes etc.
- 1095-C and 1094-C processing (employer provided health insurance benefits form).
- Perform additional duties and complete payroll projects as assigned.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to MLudwig@venteon.us.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.